Friday, November 13, 2009

Smart Family Pictures

Campbell Family

Our little niece Kylie

The three nieces; Emmalyn, Molly, Kylie


Don't be fooled by the angelic face..


Molly, Kylie, Emmalyn on a perfect day.


CUTE.


We had to get Poppie in there somewhere..


Notice that they had to stand me downhill..


Which way is up?


Look Mommy, I'm flying!


I'm just cute.


I think I'm cuter..


I'm the cutest!


Isn't it dangerous to stand in the middle of the road?
Scott, Jessie, Molly, Kylie and Emmalyn Smart


Modeling proof 1

Modeling proof 2

3 comments:

Amy said...

Where are you at? I can't believe Scott has 3 girls! That is so cool! I think you all look great!

Stephanie said...

Those pictures were taken around La Caille.

Julia said...

I've already said it - but these pictures are great!! I love them!! And the pictures of all your nieces are adorable! I love the little red coat and blue glasses too :).