She's growing up so fast, she will be mobile way before I am ready. Playing with toys is much more fun for her now that she can reach, grab and bring them back.
Awesome! It is exciting when they can grab things! We have the same play mat as you (with the fish) and I remember calling Tyson the first time he actually grabbed on of the things that hung down. Much more exciting after that :). And you're definitely right with your comment - she'll be mobile very soon!
Isn't it just amazing to watch your baby learn to use her magnificent body? Each hand, each finger . . . I'll never tire of watching little ones as they constantly push themselves to gain the skills they'll need throughout their lives.
4 comments:
Awesome! It is exciting when they can grab things! We have the same play mat as you (with the fish) and I remember calling Tyson the first time he actually grabbed on of the things that hung down. Much more exciting after that :). And you're definitely right with your comment - she'll be mobile very soon!
Isn't it just amazing to watch your baby learn to use her magnificent body? Each hand, each finger . . . I'll never tire of watching little ones as they constantly push themselves to gain the skills they'll need throughout their lives.
Thanks so much for posting this. :o)
Steph,
She is so cute! And growing up so fast!
So cute!
Post a Comment