Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aquarium

Ok, so this whole trip happened on the 5th of April and we're blogging about it on the 25th of May... Genius can't be rushed. This is a rather unusual blog post because I actually made it INTO the pictures rather than TAKING the pictures. Thanks Steph!

Kimmie and Daddy looking into the frog pond. YUCK!

Look Daddy! It's a REALLY ugly fish!


Hi Mommy! That fish is UGLY, I am what cute looks like!


Daddy and Kimmie enjoying the really pretty fish. We got a lot of smiles out of her at this tank.


Aunt Helena and Cousin Henry with Daddy and Kimmie trying to pet a live ray.

Ted, Kimmie, Cameron and Morgan.

To wrap things up I'm going to do a little plug for the Aquarium in Sandy. If you haven't gone, GO! Stephanie and I have been to two different aquariums in Hawaii over the past couple of years and although this aquarium isn't the largest, but rivals anything we've seen in Hawaii. Go visit our local treasure.

1 comment: