Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ok...I'm finally joining the blogging world. I don't know if I am going to be very good at it...but I will try. I don't have anything to write right now, but I will post a few photos of Ted and I to start with. I have some from our wedding just over a year ago and while we were dating. I don't have many from the last year, but I hope that I will be more apt to take pictures when I have somewhere to put them...namely here.

Our first picture together...thanks to Ashley for taking it.


BYU game when we were engaged.

This one was at the Hale Centre Theatre in West Valley when we were engaged also.
Our Wedding Day!

Our Honeymoon at Walt Disney World. This picture was taken near the Canada pavillion at Epcot.

2 comments:

Erin Bingham said...

I am excited to be the first one to comment on your blog. Love the pictures, and glad to see you have joined the blogging world. I had become tons better at taking pictures since I started blogging. Keep the posts coming! =)

The Zenks said...

Yay! You guys finally have a blog! I'll have to link yours to ours! Check out the Zenks at thezenks.blogspot.com!