Friday, November 21, 2008

BYU

Several weeks ago my friend Brittnie invited me to fly to Colorado and go to the BYU vs. Colorado State game at Colorado State. So I left Ted at home and went to visit her. It was a quick trip, I flew to Denver Saturday morning and flew home Sunday evening. Here are some pictures from of us from the game. Thank you Brittnie for the ticket, for giving me a place to stay the night, for feeding me while I was there, and for sending me the pictures. Happily, BYU did win that game though it was stressful for a while. I love BYU football!!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I've never left my husband to watch football - lol. Glad you had fun!

Amy said...

Cool that is so nice to go see the Cougars win! I love BYU too, they will do better next year!