I am pregnant! The doctor says my due date is July 3rd. Ted and I are definitely excited and scared. In seven months we will actually have to be (or at least pretend to be) adults. For something I have wanted my whole life, now that it is coming I'm really nervous. Luckily I still have several months to wrap my head around the idea.
11 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I was reading your comment and was like...what's happening in July...LOL So glad my thoughts were confirmed!!! SO HAPPY for your guys!! Our family is expanding!! Now I want to know what you're having! I'm gonna laugh if our side gets another boy! My mom and I couldn't think of any relative where a boy wasn't first.
I am so excited for you! One MILLION congratulations!
Congratulations Steph that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you guys!! You will be awesome parents!
Congratulations! Oh my goodness, that is happy news!!!
Congratulations! What exciting news!
you'll make a great Mommmy!
Hey! Congratulations! Keep us all updated on your progress!
That is wonderful news! Congratulations! July is a great time to have a baby!
I am so happy for you. You will love being parents!
I think every single girl in our family has been or currently is pregnant all in one year! Even on Bobby's side! Bobby's brother's wife just announced that she's pregnant too--due the end of June! So many babies! We are so excited to find out what you're having and to see him/her for the first time! When do you find out what it is? Good luck with everything and hope you're feeling better soon~~~talk to you soon!
Stephanie! I am so excited for you! I don't read your blog often enough, so I am a little late in my congrats. Having a baby is such an exciting experience! You will be a wonderful mother!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
congrats pal... glad to know that i am not the only one pregnant this summer.
call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment