A survey brought to you by the number 7...
Seven things I can do:
1. Quote most Classic Disney movies verbatim, especially the songs.
2. Eat and use scissors with either hand.
3. Ride a sky ski, or air chair (whichever you happen to call it)
4. Tap dance (It's been a long time and my style has always been lacking but I can)
5. Dance in pointe shoes. (I haven't in a long time...but I can and did at one time)
6. Make my Great Grandma's secret chocolate chip cookie recipe. (Not everyone can make them right)
7. whistle (not everyone can ;) )
Seven things I can't do:
1. Keep the house clean (well I probably could if I tried harder but currently I can't)
2. Scuba Dive (Ted just got certified, but I can't and don't know if I want to)
3. Garden, all plants that I touch seem to die.
4. Speak with an accent...oddly I can sing with an accent sometimes.
5. roll my r's, never figured that one out.
6. fix a car (my husband can though)
7. sew, I probably could if I had help and I tried harder but I can't make the dumb sewing machine work.
Seven Things that attracted me to my boyfriend/husband:
1. His height
2. His love of reading
3. His sense of humor
4. His smile
5. His eyes
6. His love of dogs
7. His athleticism
Seven Things I say often:
1. I don't know
2. I don't care (both 1 and 2 are said mostly in reference to "What would you like for dinner?" I'm a very indecisive person)
3. I'm tired
4. I'm hungry
5. I don't feel good (3-5 are mostly pregancy things)
6. Sorry (I have a bad habit of apologizing for just about everything)
7. I love you (mostly directed at Teddy)
Seven people I admire:
1. My Mom
2. My Dad
3. Teddy
4. Tammy
5. Grandpa Smart
6. Grandpa Eves
7. Ryan
Seven favorite foods: Heh heh, favorite before or after being pregnant? ;) I'll list what sounds good right now. Most still apply to me in a non-pregnant state.
1. Fresh peaches (most any fresh fruit)
2. Fresh blueberries (most any fresh berries)
3. Cookie dough swirl ice cream
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies (with semi-sweet chocolate chips)
5. Homemade peach ice cream (though any homemade ice cream will do)
6. Butterscotch trifle (without nuts) Raspberry trifle is good too.
7. Rainbow Roll
Now I am probably supposed to tag seven people...hmmm. I don't think I will tag that many but I would like to know some of my friends answers of these same questions. So I'll tag...
1. Kaydee
2. Helena (if the new Mommy has time)
3. Erin (I don't think she posts enough....hehehe)
4 comments:
All of your favorite food sound delicious to me! What is a rainbow roll though?
A rainbow roll is a california roll with 3 types of sushi fish on top. It's really yummy!! (if you are a sushi fan ;))
Hi Stephanie! I liked your tag. We have a lot in common. I hope you start feeling better soon! Hopefully the sickies will only last a few more weeks.
Very cute blog, it's fun to reconnect! Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog roll on my blog?
Post a Comment