Monday, February 9, 2009

Baby news!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today! I have a cd full of pictures that just look like blurs mostly. Here is a good profile shot of baby's head though.

The surprising news is the Campbell's are having...a GIRL! Below is the proof if you really want to see a picture of my baby's bottom. :)

The ultrasound lady said everything looked good and our baby girl has a good heart rate. We look forward to greeting our little one around July 3rd. I'll have to buy her some cute outfit when we are on vacation in Hawaii.

10 comments:

Taylor Thompson said...

A girl!! How exciting! Hooray for all things pink and frilly! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're having a girl!! CONGRATS!!! I'm sure Joanna is excited! We never have girls on our side of the family! So much to look forward to!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun fun fun!!!

Mike and Shayla said...

Hooray! Girls are awesome. Seriously. When I was pregnant with Elise, I thought I really wanted a boy, and to be honest I was pretty disappointed with the news immediately after my ultrasound. But now, I wouldn't have it any other way! Congratulations.

Amy said...

Oh that is great news! I am excited to see your darling daughter! Congrats!

BeatlesDiva said...

yeah for babies! congratulations again!

Jeff and Hollie said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! Girls are the BEST!! Bring on the accessories.

Kim said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and I love the name! I am jealous that you already know and get to plan. My doctor is a little slow in the ultrasound department. Good luck!

Kaydee said...

Congrats Steph I am so excited for you!!! It will be so much fun to have a girl and all things PINK!!!! I am super excited for you guys!!! I miss you how is everything going?

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I'm excited for you two. It will be cute to see Ted with a little girl. She'll have him whooped!