For those who want to see a very early baby bump, it doesn't show too much, but it shows more with a bathing suit on.
Kylie loved the boogie board.
So did Ted.
Ted at the aquarium.
Scott and Emmalyn looking up at a large Manta Ray.
When we went whale watching, a whale came right up to our boat and swam under it. Here is the close up shot.
This is the shot of the whole whale, he was a big one.
Needless to say Hawaii was a blast. We had a good time, 16 days went really fast. We don't really want to be home, but at least we have our little girl to look forward to and start preparing for. She will be here pretty fast.
4 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I think it's so great that you were able to do that before the baby comes.
I also think the baby bump picture is great.
Hawaii is the BEST!!!! I'm glad you had such a fun time. It's always fun going with people who have never been there before!!
Oh I am so jealous of your trip. I have been dying to go on another trip before our little man gets here, but I keep having sessions and things that pop in the way. I hope we get to go back to Hawaii someday soon. I am so glad you had fun!
Fun fun fun! I agree with Shayla; what a great opportunity to enjoy a trip with Ted before your daughter arrives. Hopefully you got to relax a lot. That is one cute belly!
Post a Comment