




We will have a yard which Ted is really excited about and there is obviously some hedges that need to be trimmed and the deck needs to be restained but the house is really nice and cute for us to start our family in. The baby's room is even already painted with cute pink flowers.
And just as an addition to this post, here is a picture of my baby bump. We have just over 6 weeks to go at the moment. Lots to get done before she arrives though.



11 comments:
What a cute home! Things are working out so well for you and the family. Congratulations on everything!
I am SO jealous right now. Your house is great! Congratulations you two.
Congrats on the new house!
What a lovely home. :o) It's perfect, with plenty of space for your family, and enough to keep Ted busy. ;o) Have so much fun nesting, and getting things ready. What a wonderful start to a new family.
Sweet Ted.
How terribly exciting for you two! I LOVE those decorations in her room, too. Congrats!!!
Wow - your house looks awesome! I love your huge deck. The nursey walls also look incredible. So cute!! You are very brave for moving 3 weeks before you're due! Congrats!!
Congrats! John wants a house so bad- If he sees this he will be jealous!
That is a good-looking home. I'm a little jealous of the front yard. It just looks so polished. Let us know when you move so we can help.
Congratulations on the new house! :) I hope everything goes smoothly for you guys between moving, and getting ready for baby!
Good luck on the move. If it makes you feel any better I moved from San Antonio, Texas to Saint Louis, Missouri 2 weeks before I was due with my 2nd. I will be excited to see the pictures of the baby.
Post a Comment