So on my way home from school today I noticed a little puppy out of the corner of my eye, the scary part is that I was driving on the freeway and the little puppy was running around terrified on the shoulder! I couldn't just leave her to her fate so I stopped and picked her up. The better part of the afternoon was spent bathing, feeding and playing with the dog (with a quick trip to Animal Control to report that we found her.) As it turns out she's an Australian Cattle Dog and she's ADORABLE!!! If no one claims her she might become family. :)
Did I mention that she LOVES chilling in the grass?
She's exhausted in this picture, but still so cute!

4 comments:
Beautiful dog! You're such a good samaritan!
Aw she's such a cutie! I don't know about you, but I'd be hoping she gets claimed since a new puppy AND a new baby...oi! That'll be some crazy times for you guys!
Actually, we have no intention of keeping the dog. By "WE" I mean that my mom is considering keeping her. But she is a DARLING little puppy and super smart!
As it turns out, my mom is keeping the dog! It looks like the name is going to be Tango.
Post a Comment