Friday, June 26, 2009


A very happy and very tired mommy!
That's our little girl!
Beauty defined.
Kimberlie Jo Campbell
Born June 26, 8:25 am
7 lbs 4 oz
21.5 inches

I love the two women in my life!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Elisha said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so happy for your little family!

TheNuttalls said...

Congrats!! Glad everyone is doing well.

Jennifer Hatch said...

Congratulations - she's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I guess I had better get that gift over to Jodi's for sure now!!! Hope you're all doing well!

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats!!!! She is sure a beauty. I hope that you are both doing well. Get enough rest to the best of your ability. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.

kmcbeth said...

Congrats Ted and Steph. Your little girl is beautiful! What is her name?

Ted Campbell said...

I just updated the third picture with the name and birth info.

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!!! She is absolutely beautiful, and I love the pictures! And she's TALL!! I wonder where she got that from :)

P.S. I didn't even know you had a blog! Now I can officially blog-stalk you :)

John B. said...

Congrats! She is adorable. Good luck with the lack of sleep. :)

Kaydee said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable! What a cute little family you have!!!

Amy said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!