Sunday, July 19, 2009

Faces of Kimmie!

Over the past 3 weeks Kimmie has kept us entertained with a variety of facial expressions!
We've captured just a few of them on camera and below you'll find our favorites:


whaaat?



"I'm cute and you know it!"


"YO, YO, WHAT UP MY MAN?"


Is it just me or does she look a little bit like a turtle?


FEED ME!

???


No comment...


My baby is WAY cuter than YOUR baby!


Already working on her boot camp skills!


"I think I see a BUG!"


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Zenks said...

Getting bigger and more expressive!!! Very beautiful girl! No... she doesn't look like a turtle

Kaydee said...

She is so adorable!!! She is really such a cutie pie! How are you doing and feeling and everything else in between?

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow!?

Lisa said...

Hahaha I love it. They make the craziest faces :) :)

Mama Bean said...

Very cute...I LOVE the crazy faces babies make and their little crossed eyes. She us a keeper!