Sunday, July 5, 2009



Kimmie is now over a week old and is the most beautiful girl ever!
We'll keep the pictures on here as up-to-date as possible, however you
can only take so many pictures of a baby sleeping. :)
Here are some of our favorites!

OK daddy, I'll open my eyes just long enough for the picture; but ONLY because I love you!



Kimmie's natural state.




Enjoying a afternoon in the sun.


An evening with my cousin Jasper!


Steph and I love our nursery and have had requests for pics,
so here they are!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jeff and Hollie said...

She is SO darling!! Her room is super cute!! Congrats, you will have so much fun with her.

Lisa said...

Your nursery is gorgeous!! Oh yeah, and the baby too :) :)

Helena said...

Love the furniture and bedding set! The purple is so pretty!

-Helena

taraandhowie said...

Too cute!

Meredith said...

I want to hold that sweet girl again! I hope you three are getting some sleep!

The Zenks said...

She's a really pretty girl--especially for being so young. Congrats again Ted and Steph :)

Poulsen Family said...

Steph, congrats on your new little girl! She is adorable! And, what a feat to move within weeks of having your little one, you must be exhausted! I hope you have a good recovery and your little angel continues to grow as beautiful and sweet as you are.

Annalea said...

She has such a lovely, little porcelain-doll face. Congrats, Ted & Steph, and hoory for Steph on a job well done!