Kimmie's beautiful blessing dress! She is actually laying on Stephanie's blanket from when she was a baby.
This is a very common napping position for Kimmie, it almost brings back memories of karate kid...
What a cute family picture. I totally agree that she is the next Karate Kid.
What an adorable little girl! I can't believe that blanket of Stephanie's is still WHITE! Woah! Great preservation there! Will you be teaching Kimmie some vitally important "wax-on. Wax-off" lessons?
I love that family picture--you are a good lookin' fam!
So funny that Kimmie sleeps that way. I love it. Steph, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute family picture. I totally agree that she is the next Karate Kid.
What an adorable little girl! I can't believe that blanket of Stephanie's is still WHITE! Woah! Great preservation there!
Will you be teaching Kimmie some vitally important "wax-on. Wax-off" lessons?
I love that family picture--you are a good lookin' fam!
So funny that Kimmie sleeps that way. I love it. Steph, you look beautiful!
Post a Comment