This past week we've been recovering from our trip to Las Vegas with Steph's family. We stayed there for about 9 days and hit up all the local outlet malls, saw a couple shows and hit Lake Mead a time or two.
I bought the hat for me, but she just looked so good I had to let her wear it!
This is where Steph spent quite a bit of her time, darn little Kimmie eats like a horse!
Steph fed her in the back seat A LOT.

3 comments:
Cute pictures...Ted, chicks dig guys that do that kinda stuff especially when they finish and they are the same as when they started.(with no injuries!) Sounds like you had fun. Take care.
that looks like a fun family trip! I am so impressed Kimi was so good! Your hair looks super cute in the car picture Steph!
Looks like a sweet plane ride. What is that, Southwest? :)
Post a Comment