Teddy, you show off! You know I'm dying to get one of those!
Mmmmm. Red. I like red. :o)Other than that? I'm afraid I'm a Toyota fan. But you go rock the mountain with your XTerra. I'm glad you love it!
I have traditionally liked Toyotas, but the FJ Cruiser looks like a turtle.. And the 4Runner just isn't an Xterra.
It's RED! What's not to love!
It's no minivan, but it'll do.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Teddy, you show off! You know I'm dying to get one of those!
Mmmmm. Red. I like red. :o)
Other than that? I'm afraid I'm a Toyota fan. But you go rock the mountain with your XTerra. I'm glad you love it!
I have traditionally liked Toyotas, but the FJ Cruiser looks like a turtle.. And the 4Runner just isn't an Xterra.
It's RED! What's not to love!
It's no minivan, but it'll do.
Post a Comment