I can't believe how awake Kimmie is. She is so adorable. I also remember being extremely tired. Keep up the good work and good luck!
That outfit on Kimmie is crazy cute! :)
Kimmie is SO cute! Seriously. I will steal her next chance I get. Beware.
She is such a doll! I love the picture of Steph a sleep and Kimmie awake! BTW I can send you blog images from the session, once they are posted.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how awake Kimmie is. She is so adorable. I also remember being extremely tired. Keep up the good work and good luck!
That outfit on Kimmie is crazy cute! :)
Kimmie is SO cute! Seriously. I will steal her next chance I get. Beware.
She is such a doll! I love the picture of Steph a sleep and Kimmie awake!
BTW I can send you blog images from the session, once they are posted.
Post a Comment