We're a little behind on posting our pics, but we had so much fun with Kimmie her first time in the pool that we just had to share!
Kimmie and Mommy preping to hit the water at Grandpa and Grandma Smart's house.
As you can see from her expression, she was a little hesitant at first. She didn't really know what to think.

4 comments:
Savannah loves the water too. You are smart to get her in young. Hope the sleeping thing is working out better!!!
-Kira
If there are any mommy/baby swimming classes around, I've heard they're great. I never got the chance to take any of mine, but wish I had. (We're making up for lost time, though. lol)
Kimmie's such a complete little person!
Too cute! It's so fun as they get older and play in the pool too, BUT there's nothing like all the firsts babies do. So much fun!
What a cute little smile she has. That's great that she warmed up to swimming!
Post a Comment