Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kimmie turns 2 months old!

On August 26th Kimmie turned 2 months old!


She's smiling all the time now. We're hoping for a giggle, but we love her cute little smiles!


Who put that bug in the picture??



She was tired by the time we got around to the outdoor shots, so here's a little taste of "serious Kimmie."


We love you!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

L.K. McIntosh said...

She is gorgeous! I need to come visit!

Monica Buchanan said...

She is adorable!

Lisa said...

She's way cute! And I love the swimming pictures--that's impressive that she ended up liking it at such a young age! Aaaand, sweet ride, dude. I'm jealous :)

Helena said...

She's so cute! ~Helena

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! If you need professional pictures, you could get a hold of my sis, Amy. She's got a studio in her basement. http://www.amybennion.com.

Jeanette said...

Oh man this is one beautiful little girl! Good work! Hope you are doing well.

Jennifer Hatch said...

She is such a cutie!

Kim said...

Stephanie! She is beautiful! How fun for you - she is so sweet and I love the name - I have to say it is one of my very favorites. Babies are so fun - I am so happy for you.