Towards the end of January our little family took a trip out to Philadelphia to work a little and play a lot! Kimmie got to meet her cousins Luke, Tag and Wes. We visited with Jim and Meredith, saw the Liberty Bell and a statue of Ben Franklin in a toga, ate a true Philly Cheese Steak (Yes, the one with CHEESE WIZ!) and had the worlds best Mac & Cheese (according to food network.)
Almost.... got... it...
This was Kimmie's first commercial flight and we had quite a few people stop and comment on her throughout the flight and trip. We have the cutest baby in the world. I dare you to prove me wrong.
Kimmie enjoying the hotel room. Thanks for letting us use your blanket Meredith!
Redding Terminal Market. This is pretty much the coolest indoor market I've ever experienced. There was a little bit of everything available from fresh produce, fish, honey, Amish goods, the best mac & cheese as well as a used book store?? I don't think that I could ever take a trip back to Philly without visiting this place.
Our SECOND visit to Redding Terminal Market. Did I mention that this place is awesome? This is Stephanie feeding Kimmie while we ate lunch.
LOVE
Steph, Luke & Kimmie admiring the Liberty Bell.
This is my attempt to be an "artsy" photographer. Did it work?
Our little bear and her bug out in the cold while we toured the historic district. We love you Kimmie!
2 comments:
I'm jealous you got to visit them in Philly!!!
I dare not prove you wrong!
...although the best mac & cheese is found at Capital Grille. They call it Lobster Mac 'N' Cheese. Eat some.
Post a Comment