The two most beautiful women in my life!
When one picture just isn't enough. :)
My big girl sitting in the recliner all by herself, just as happy as can be.
Ok, so maybe she can be happier! CHEESE!
Playtime! Look, I have teeth!
CHEESE! She has the funniest happy faces!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Ok, she really is happy here, I PROMISE!
She's growing so fast, we can't believe that she's 7 months already! Hopefully you enjoyed the pictures, there will be more to come soon! (At least by 8 months or so. :)
6 comments:
What cute pictures!! I especially like the first one.
what a doll! I love those little teeth!
OH my goodness... that smile!! So adorable! I can't believe how big she is already!
That "cheese" picture is the cutest thing I've seen all day!
She is so adorable. I can't believe she is already 7 months old. She looks like such a happy baby. How are you doing Steph? I think about you and Wondoor all the time. Tell the family hi!
Very cute pictures!! I really like the fourth one! She looks so happy!
Post a Comment