Monday, February 8, 2010

Pet, Companion, Friend

After close to 14 years in the family, Buddy was put to sleep this morning at 10:20am. I can't express enough my love for Buddy or his impact on our lives. As a tribute to the good times, I've collected as many pictures as I could find, good or bad, and will post them below. Rest In Peace Buddy, you will be missed.









































Till we meet again.

5 comments:

John B. said...

Sorry, Teddy. Buddy was the best dog in the world. At least you will see Buddy again someday.

Lisa said...

Awww, Buddy was such a great dog. I'm sorry for your loss.

Megan said...

What a cute dog...I'm sorry to hear about that. I know how hard it is to say goodbye. Looks like you guys had some fun times together! Hang in there...

Jim said...

I thought I had killed buddy once with a big windup on wii bowling. Buddy you old man, you made it to 2010, not too shabby my friend!

-Jim

Amy said...

So sorry!!!!!!!! I understand it is so hard. He was a beautiful dog, what kind was he? Ollie is getting so old I don't even want to think about having to say goodbye. Next time you come over I am sure he will cuddle with you.