Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Fun!

February has been a great month for the Campbells! Ted turned 29 and had two great birthday get-togethers one for each side of the family. Thanks for the all the great birthday wishes and great presents!

Now that we have all the birthday stuff out of the way, let's move on to what's really most important to us; LITTLE KIMMIE!!! It's been a great month for photographs and Kimmie hit the milestone of crawling. We've got to watch her much closer than we have in the past. It's interesting to see her realize that her world extends beyond the edge of her blanket. Even the sofa pillows that we used to line the edge of the living room don't keep her in. When she sees something that she wants, she's determined to get it.

Without further adieu, her are the pics for this month:

 
Kimmie's Playhouse

 
Happy girl!

 
Kimmie loves playing with Mommy! 
Or is it the other way around?


 
Come on... you KNOW she's cute!

 
AHHHHH! DADDY GOT A NEW FLASH!!!

 
What are YOU lookin' at?

 
It was THIS BIG!!!


 
I'm here, the highchair is there, my mouth is open... 
What do you think I want?


 
Look at me, I can stand up all by myself! 
(Well, *almost*)

 
 
Blrrrrrrr

 
Just chillin' in my bouncer.

 
Blrrrrrrrpt
(She likes to do that a lot.)


 
Give me your camera! No, seriously, I want to slobber all over it.

 
Look at me, I can crawl!

Campbell (meaning crooked mouth in gaelic)


 
Steph and her Mom having fun.

 
Ok, back to Kimmie!

 
Pink doesn't really go with red, does it?

 
Mommy, I can brush my teeth all by myself!

 
Just like Mommy and Daddy, I'm HAPPY when I eat!

 
And afterwards...
Come to think of it, I'm ALWAYS happy!


 
Watch me crawl.

 
And crawl...

 
And crawl...
(All while making motorboat noises...)


 
Yummy! Now if I could just figure out how to get the water out of this thing..
We love you Kimmie!

7 comments:

Brad said...

Just when you thought you had the whole baby thing down, they get mobile. Great pictures.

Robison Clan said...

My goodness she is getting so big! She is looking cuter than ever. Looks like she is having a blast:) Hope you guys are all doing well.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! It's so nice when they LOVE the camera, too! Quite the cheeser!

Happy Birthday Ted!

Lisa said...

She's so cute! I can't believe how much she's grown up!! And I can see some of both of you in her--too cute!

Helena said...

Yay Kimmy!!! Life will be so much more exciting now!!! (for all of you! ;)

-Helena

Amy said...

So cute! I love her little faces!

BeatlesDiva said...

Love the pictures! Can't wait to see more!