As a part of our new business venture Stephanie, Kimmie and I have the pleasure of traveling to Hawaii this year. Once Steph's parents heard about the trip, we all decided to turn it into a Smart family vacation. The trip goes from the 11th of March till the 22nd. On the 12th Steph's brother Scott and I went to take care of business so the rest of the trip we could relax and have fun! Below are the pictures from the first few days. We'll post more as we get them. :)
Kimmie enjoying our wonderful 6 hour flight.
The view outside our hotel room. You just can't beat Hawaii!
The view staring straight down. Yes, those are dolphins in the water!
Just in case you wanted to see more of the dolphins!
Kimmie enjoying her first afternoon in her home away from home.
This is about 15 feet from our breakfast table. She wasn't sure about the stiff grass, but she sure is cute!
Our little princess.
Kimmie found a new friend!
What do we do in Hawaii? SWIM!
This is the first time that Kimmie has stood up all by herself. (With a little help getting up of course.)
She was standing better, but I couldn't get to the camera in time..
I think she looks like Tag in this photo, but that's just me. But you've got to admit that she's cute!
Kimmie enjoying her pink poodle ballon! I love my girls!
Grandma and Kimmie enjoying some sun!
My Eternal Princess!
On board the Dole Pineapple Express!
More photos to come as we go through the week!
9 comments:
So cute and looks GORGEOUS! Don't forget to get a bunch of family group photos, too! Those are priceless!
So jealous!!! And Kimmie, as always, is absolutely adorable.
Any bussiness venture that you "have" to go to Hawaii for is a great idea :)
Awesome! I am so jealous. Kimmie is adorable.
Sounds like a fun trip! I love how beautiful it is!
Looks like Hawaii was a blast! It would have been WAY more fun if you had taken me along, though! ;)
Great pictures!! I love the one of Kimmie in the grass, and the one of Steph smiling down at her. Hawaii looks like paradise. One of these days we'll all go together!
I like Meredith's plan!!
I echo Meredith's comments. I just can't get over how cute little Kimmie is. I don't know why but when I talk about her I always call her "little Kimmie." Now my daughter does the same. Beautiful photos. I am glad you guys were able to go. I also loved the photo of Kimmie on the plane.
Post a Comment