Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cute Kimmie Pictures

On a happier note from our last post. We have been having Kimmie's pictures taken at 3 months, 6 months, we will also do 9 months etc. I'm horrible and I can't seem to find the time to sit down and decide on my favorites. My friend Amy has been taking the pictures and she does a great job. She sent me these four to post on the blog a week or two ago and I'm just now getting around to posting them. These are from her 6 month photo session. Hopefully I'll get around to picking some from her 3 month and 6 month session soon and order some prints and stuff but thanks Amy for sending these to share, they are adorable.

Check out my blue eyes!

And my toothy smile!

Happy Girl!

Am I cute or what?

9 comments:

Lisa said...

So CUTE! We still haven't done professional pictures with Jonathan, and I wish we would have.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE...and she KNOWS it! I love the pearls...so girly!

Meredith said...

I love her! You should have left her here with me. I would take really good care of her!

John and Maren Williams said...

The first pic is my favorite! She is darling

Annalea said...

Steph, that first photo is mesmerizing. :o) My 4yo daughter saw it and said: "Oooooh! She looks like Tinkerbell!"

And she does . . . such a sweet little faeire face!

Helena said...

Those pictures are AWESOME!!! She is so cute!

Helena said...

-Helena

Amy said...

She is so adorable! I love photographing her!!!! What a sweet heart!

BeatlesDiva said...

What a sweetie you've got there!