Kimmie's first "cake."
She seemed pretty excited to get her hands on some sweets!
We didn't get any pictures of the swim party, but she was so tired that she fell asleep right after we sang Happy Birthday.
After waking up she wasted no time digging into her cupcake.
Present time!
She seemed pretty excited with the new stuff! Thanks everybody!
But apparently the wrapping paper is what she was really excited about..
It seems she really likes strawberries as well. MMMM... Strawberries...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE! WE LOVE YOU!
7 comments:
LOVE your cupcake 1. AWESOME idea!!!
seriously that cupcake idea... totally perfect! (ps- im stealing that idea for Deron's 1st) ha ha ha. What fun pics! :D Happy Birthday Kimmie!!
Happy birthday cute Kimmie! The #1 looks great, Steph, you're so clever! And Ted, that is a great shot of Kimmie sleeping, nice job.
What a great party! Happy birthday Kimmie!
Cute, cute, cute!
She is SO STINKIN' CUTE! I wish I could see you guys!
Steph, I love to read your blog. Your little family is so cute. Kimmie is growing so fast. One day I will have to meet her!
Post a Comment