Over Labor Day we had planned a trip to Idaho for my Grandma's 90th birthday party, little did we know that it would turn into a celebration of her *nearly* 90 years of life. She lived a long and full life. May she rest in peace. In spite of her passing, the trip was very memorable. Steph was introduced to members of my family that she had never seen and I was able to catch up with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Brothers, etc. Many of whom I haven't seen in quite some time, in some cases over a decade!
Most of the trip was spent enjoying time with family so I didn't have the camera out as often as I should, but here are a few photos from the trip. As usual they are mostly of Kimmie since she's the cutest one!
Sand Point City Beach
"The cutest person in Sand Point"
(I don't think that's an award, but if it was, she would have won!)
Mommy chatting after the funeral while Kimmie exclaimed "WHAZTHA?!?"
Our little family. Don't be surprised if this one makes it on the Christmas card. :)
Trying to put Kimmie to sleep that first night. Does she look tired to you?
Vern & Annalea's property, I think Kimmie is contemplating what the house is going to look like and what to do with the yard...
Look! A MOOSE and a MOUSE!
(Mudgy & Millie)
Another statue! Apparently the author of the Mudgy & Millie books is from Coeur d'Alene and they have placed a number of statues near the lake for tourists to find.
Kimmie was excited to head home, she had her bags packed and not even the airport lines could upset her.
Thanks everyone for making us feel at home. I hope that we can make another trip up north in the not-too-distant future.
No comments:
Post a Comment