Saturday, May 28, 2011

April and May Super Post

We've been intending to post something new since April, but life has been a bit crazy. Here's a quick recap of what's happened:

-Ted & Steph's company is making preparations to close down sometime in the next couple of months. In anticipation of shutting our doors, Ted has taken a position with Won-Door doing something between IT and AV stuff.

-In April we took a huge leap and decided to rip out our back yard and have it completely redone. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been kind to the landscaper and six weeks later we are *STILL* six weeks out.. It's been nothing but rain here in American Fork. For Ted that means no biking, for Kimmie that means no play grounds and for Steph... well, it's COOLER :)

-Steph has been in her third trimester and we're getting pretty close to having our second baby, Bryce Edward Campbell. (Here's a novel concept Jim, name the baby BEFORE you go to the hospital..) We're really looking forward to sleepless nights and exhausting days.

Now on to the fun stuff, the pictures!

We bought Kimmie a new slide, but due to the rain, it's been in our living room for over a month! She loves it!

OOOOOOO!

Talking about bad weather, the wind took a few shingles off the front of our house! Steph and I were listening inside, groaning ever time we heard another shingle blow across the roof. To add insult to injury, I got a number of calls from the neighbors.. "Did you know that you shingles are blowing away?" *sigh*

A special thanks to Bro Tubbs for helping fix everything, good as new!

This must be the season of new toys. Here's Kimmie enjoying her bubble-maker. She loves chasing the bubbles so she can pop them.

HAPPY EASTER!

I'm CUTE!

Kimmie playing on cousin Jasper's playset. It took her a while to warm up to the slide, but once she did, she wouldn't leave it alone!

New hobby, stealing Daddy's iPad. I don't know whether to be proud or scared that she can turn it on, go to her folder of games and start them up all by herself. I think Kimmie plays with the iPad more than Mommy or Daddy combined..

Kimmie, can Daddy have his iPad back? NO! Tee hee hee...

Tonight we tried out a new indoor trampoline gym called Airborne in Draper. Her favorite part was twirling around on the tramps. She looks like a little dancer.

Falling has never been so fun.

We are finally ready for Bryce's arrival. Bryce, you don't know how good you have it. :)

Another shot of the nursery.

Kimmie twirling on the trampolines. We're definitely going back.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, a lot has happened! I can't believe how big Kimmie is! And soon you'll have another! I'm excited for Bryce's arrival :) Love the name, by the way.

Meredith said...

I love updates! For aunt Meredith's sake, please keep it up. We live very far away, you know!

Jim said...

Can't wait to see the little guy. And if you decide to change his name at the last minute - I won't hold it against you. James Edward Campbell has a nice ring to it.