Last week we decided that it was time to change Kimmie's bed over from a crib to a toddler bed. The change-over happened around 9 in the evening. We took the front of the crib off and put on the new side rail. We then sat back, crossed our fingers and hoped for the best. Here are the pictures we took of her reaction.
Needless to say, she loved her new bed! Other than it taking a little bit longer to put her down the first night, she's taken to it quite well without any problems. I love our little Kimmie! :)
Here's another one just for fun. Princess Kimmie?
3 comments:
You give me hope. I haven't moved Zac to a big boy bed yet and I am dreading it not going well. She is looking so big and cute!
I'm so glad it went well! Our transition went a lot better than expected, too. Don't be surprised if you have some hard nights in the next month, but she'll get used to it.
You have such a beautiful family! Love the big girl bed. That is always quite a transition! Hope the weather holds out so you can get your yard in. Thanks for the update. We love to hear how you are doing!
Post a Comment