This year marks our third trip to Hawaii as a family. It's funny how the first trip we came home with over 1,000 photos, this time I think we had less than a tenth of that original trip. However, we did get a chance to do some fun things and we have a couple of pictures to show for it. Hope that you enjoy and please leave a comment! :)
This was the view from our room at the Grand Wailea hotel on Maui.
The other direction :)
Dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe (You can't miss that, right?)
Exploring the tourist trap town of Lahaina. Cool restaurants and stores right off the beach. Kimmie loved walking with her daddy!
Dinner at Momma's Fish House. We heard about this place from "The best thing I ever ate" show on Food Network and had to try it out. Crazy good! I wish the auto-focus had captured Kimmie instead of the table cloth, but this is still our favorite pic of her.
Family pic right outside the restaurant. We LOVE the beach!
The next day we decided to explore half of the infamous Hana Highway. Just before our turnaround spot we found The Garden of Eden. Literally. The next few pics are in the Garden of Eden Botanical Gardens & Arboretum. (Whatever that means...) Kimmie loved seeing the live birds. What a pretty peacock!
DUCK!
Hiking with Daddy
She loved this place so much, she was upset when we finally left. Very beautiful scenery.
Look at me, I'm CUTE! And I'm going to be a big sister!
Family Time! Apparently the rock way off in the background was featured in the beginning of the Jurassic Park movie back in the day. How's that for a cool little piece of worthless info?
Our last day we found a cool little play place in the mall that Kimmie absolutely LOVED! Right here she's riding a SHARK!
We had to finish with this little video. We wore Kimmie out a lot on this trip. This was so funny! Post a comment and let us know what you think! Enjoy!
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Kimmie is getting! Looks like you guys had a great vacation - it is so beautiful there! I hope your pregnancy is going well!
Haha! I love the video :) She's such a cute girl. I miss you guys!
Now that was too funny! You guys should have let her sleep. I love seeing little ones falling asleep in odd places. Kacy actually fell asleep while talking once. She dozed off in the middle of a word. Kimmie is such a cutie!
I can't believe that you guys have been to Hawaii 3 times! We've never been! Someday, someday...
That video is Classic! I love it, and the pictures look great... Looks like you guys had a great time. And Kimmie is getting so big! I love all that blonde hair.
Post a Comment