Kimmie hesitantly entering the unknown...
Kimmie LOVED the ball area. This isn't how this machine is supposed to be used, but she got a kick out of it anyway.
This machine is kinda like the drive up bank tubes. You stick the ball in and it flies up. She LOVED putting the balls in and watching where they'd go!
Another one right after she put the ball in the tube, you can see it heading up. I LOVE that smile!
Cameron and I after performing "Mary had a little lamb" for the crowd standing behind the camera.
This brings me back to those summer days watching the price is right... She couldn't reach the board standing if front of it, so she figured out that she could climb up beside and put the balls in herself. Smart little girl.
Would this be classified as "cheating?"
Focus.
I'm thinking we need a slide for home. She kept going back and doing this over and over. WEE!!!
Let go mommy, I want to ride it myself!
Daddy setting a bad example for all the kids watching. Kimmie loved going down the conveyor though!
This is the REAL reason we went to Discovery Gateway. I wanted to live my dream of being a helicopter pilot. Someday...
The best co-pilot in the world!
Aren't you a bit young to fly that by yourself? Why yes, yes I am.
This just illustrates why I never became a pilot. I feel like I'm in munchkin land. It's perfect for little Kimmie though!
BIG BLOCKS.
This is actually later that night, but it was too cute not to include. Happy Birthday and thanks for the ice cream Cuz! YUMMY!
2 comments:
Man, Kimmie is huge!!! How did that happen? She's super cute, though :)
I am going for the first time to Discovery Gateway next week. I can't wait to see how Zac likes all the fun toys too!
Post a Comment