Today we went in for our 20 week ultrasound for baby #2. Everything is good, baby is growing and has an excellent heart beat. Here is the picture of the baby's profile.

Cute huh? Now for the important information. We are having a...drum roll please...BOY! Kimmie will have a little brother in June. For those of you who care, here is a picture showing that he's a boy. If you can tell from an ultrasound. ;)

I think his profile looks a lot like his sister.
Her ultrasound pictures can be found here.
Now we just have to start coming up with names...please feel free to send us suggestions.
4 comments:
A boy! That will be so fun, I'm excited for you.
What kind of names do you like? Traditional?
WAhoo!!! Congratulations! I LOVE having a boy. Such cuddlers.
How FUN!!! Congrats!!!!!
YEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
Another boy for me to cuddle!
I dig it.
Post a Comment