Friday, August 12, 2011

Bryce - The First Two Months

Welcome to the family Bryce!

 Bryce had to stay under his Bili lights for several days. We had a very yellow baby!


 Look at our cute little alien!



 One of Kimmie's favorite things to do is to load up Bryce with his toys :)

Look, I'm one! (Month that is)

I'm twice that now! (Two months)


Here are our comparison pictures between Kimmie and Bryce.
Kimmie at 1 month
   
Bryce at 1 month  
Kimmie - 2 months




Bryce - 2 months

























































Life has been so hectic with Ted's new job and Steph chasing after two little kids that we haven't had much time to slow down and post anything lately, but we will try to get some more posts done over the next few evenings since we have lots of stories and pictures to share.

7 comments:

Annalea said...

Congratulations, you two! Welcome, Bryce . . . you've come to a great family. :o) I can really see a lot more Smart in him than Kimmie (who looks a ton like her dad in those early pics ;o).

Have a wonderful weekend! Love you guys . . .

Team Jensen said...

Such a cutie pie. Enjoy having a boy. We sure do!!

Meredith said...

I'm surprised at Annalea's comment because I think Bryce looks exactly like Ted! Either way, he's a cutie!

Aaron and Melissa said...

You have beautiful babies! They really do look a lot alike! Congrats again!!!

Becky said...

Very very cute kids! They definitely have similarities. You two have a great family!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

What good lookin' little dude!

Nikki Olsen said...

Congrats!!! :)
We'lll see you in church on Sunday! :)