Left Boy: "That Kimmie is so cool, I wish I could play with her."
Right Boy: "Yeah, someday we'll be that cool."
It wouldn't be a camping trip without the iPad, would it?
The sandbox while we wait to go on the zip-line.
I would try to explain this, but the only relevant information is that it's boys vs girls. The boys won :)
Uhhh.....
Our Brother-in-law Jess wasn't there because he was out hunting. The running joke is that I shot more deer than he did! (With my camera of course. hahahaha!)
Zip-line baby!
That's my baby!
Here's the clan. It was a great trip and I look forward to it next year!
She's got the face camo down, but we're going to have to do something about the bright pink shirt..
Hi.
Bryce in his blessing outfit. We love our little guy!
Our new little family picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment