Here are a few select pictures from September. A quick synopsis would be "We were busy, we had fun."
A picture is worth a thousand words, which is good because I have none for this pic.
As it turns out, Bryce is about as cuddly as Kimmie.
I'm cute.
Another family picture.
AHH!!
Play with friends.
This seems a little unfair..
Ok, this pic and the next two probably require a bit of explanation. Steph's parents were "Y-Lighters" at a home BYU football game. We all got to hang out in the end-zone before the game and watched the team warm-up and then come out of the tunnel. This is the family hanging out with Cosmo.
Steph watching Cosmo.
Fatty.
1 comment:
Love the pictures . . . thanks for posting them!
And I about died when I saw Bryce in the red-striped shirt. That's Ted (or Rob) at 85, minus some wrinkles. LOLOL Perfect.
Love you guys . . .
Post a Comment